Google

Search This Blog

Yummy Crepes

 via




 I will be making crepes
tomorrow morning for my son
nothing fancy
just the basic crepe
and I'll just stuff it with nutella
and bananas.
But just thinking
about it
made me search
the net for some really
yummy looking crepes and
their recipes.
Here they are,
enjoy!








 Chocolate Banana Crepes
 via



 Chocolate crepes with strawberries and cream
 via



 Peaches & Cream crêpes
 via


 Apple Cinnamon Crepes
 via



 



 Lemon Sugar Dessert crepes
 via



Ham and Gruyere crepe
 via



 Pear French Crêpes
 via



 Lemon Crepes With Sweetened Ricotta
 via


 Pumpkin Crepes
 via








4 comments:

Pura Vida said...

This really makes me miss cooking breakfast for my little ones. Pancakes often crepes not so much. You are a good mom!

Jeanne said...

So yummy!!! Drool worthy pics!
XO
http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

Unknown said...

thats something I could die for! love love crepes..thx for sharing
you make me jealous

http://angeliqueprefers.blogspot.de/
xx

Blackswan said...

Great round-up of crepes, dear! Love them all! How about some Hello Kitty ones for me?? Hahaha! xoxo
Luxury Haven