Google

Search This Blog

Relaxing Indoor Porches



I'd love to have an 
indoor porch someday
and these are just some of my 
inspirations.
Porches as gorgeous as these
would be perfect
for my reading and planning
time.
And I would definitely be
taking some breakfasts in there
and maybe invite my
staff to hold our meetings in there
and maybe hold a tea party
too.
Oh I love indoor porches
because they are
inside the house technically
but you get to incorporate
the outdoors
by just opening a window
you get all the natural light and
air in.
And during rainy days
you can enjoy viewing the rain
with a loved one
but safe in the comforts
of your own home
and not risk getting wet
or a cold.






















images: 1-5 via , 6-10 via
            

1 comment:

thegrisgirl said...

CUTE <3 LOVE NATURAL COLORS <3