Google

Search This Blog

A Serene and Colorful Villa



I'm back from my much needed rest,
my body craved for it a long time ago
but I did not listen until I can't function well anymore
and needed to heed the Doc's advise.  Don't emulate me,
listen to the whispers of your heart
and don't give a deaf ear to the whispers of your body too.

This villa looks really relaxing with
its outdoor greenery.  I love the pops of colors and the simple
furniture.  If I live here, I think I would be seen frequently in that
quiet porch.  And that pink bathroom may be small
but looks lovely to me.





























  source: Hus&Hem

12 comments:

fabmood said...

Great blog. Really! Full of inspiration.
Thanks for visiting my blog, so that I could discover yours. :)
It would be nice to have you back on my blog soon.
http://fabmoods.blogspot.ro/

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Gorgeous place..love the bathroom :) I'm glad you got some rest, so nice when one can get that!! I have a new blog, you can see it if you wish, it's more a lifestyle one...have a wonderful day doll xx

La Femme Nouvelle

Silvia Negretti said...

Such a beautiful villa!
Love these lightful and coloful rooms!
Great pics!
xxx
S


http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

Unknown said...

I love the homes, they're totally amazing1

barefoot duchess said...

I would love to live in that house!

Magia da Inês said...

♡¸.•°
Olá, amiga!
Elegância, delicada e um ambiente super agradável.
Bom fim de semana!
Beijinhos do Brasil

✿ °•.¸♡¸.•°✿

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Ann,
So nice to meet you and thank you for stopping by and your kind comment. I have so enjoyed my visit here. Love the pics you have shared.
Have a great week ahead.
Hugs, Celestina Marie

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I hope you are feeling better!

Love this adorable home!

Wendy Annabeth said...

Oh, so beautiful!

Diana Mieczan said...

WOW, what a dreamy place and those pops of green are amazing. Happy Monday, sweetie.

Rebecca Ragionieri said...

Love your blog!
Check out mine, and if you like we can follow eachother (: Reb, xoxo.

*New post on my blog:
http://www.toprebel.com/2012/11/fur-collar.html

Natalie Koltunovskaya said...

Green room is amazing!