Google

Search This Blog

Celebrity Kitchens

Diane Keaton

Architectural Digest featured some celebrity kitchens on their website. And almost all of them looks fabulous like their owners. Interesting how the style of a celebrity's home or rooms in their homes reflects their true personality. And oftentimes it is so different from their image or for actors so different from the roles they play in their films or tv shows. I love Diane Keaton's kitchen, and yes that's why its above there, so inviting and I love the colors in there, makes the space look so much fun and don't you just love the quote above? So true... and heartwarming. I also love Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne's kitchen, wow! who would've thought that Ozzy would have a kitchen as fresh as that? So airy and homey. Oh and I adore Lance Armstrong's kitchen, the first time I saw it in AD also, I gushed at how cozy and warm it looks with pictures and bench and those beautiful lamps. Hank Azaria's kitchen looks lovely too, oh I love the island from reclaimed wood and its marble top.... Tell me, tell me, whose celebrity kitchen resembles your dream kitchen? Which one is your fave and so pleases your eyes?


Lance Armstrong


Will and Jada Pinkett Smith


Giada De Laurentiis


Gerard Butler


Sir Elton John


Ellen DeGeneres and Portia De Rossi


Sting and Trudie Styler


Carole King


Angela Lansbury


Hank Azaria


Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne


Cher


6 comments:

Claudia Lane said...

They are all incredible...I'm intrigued by Gerard Butlers, who would have said...he has a gorgeous chandelier in his kitchen, love it...his and Cher's are my favourite x

The Dainty Dolls House said...

I like Diane Keaton's kitchen, so bright and lively!! xx

designchic said...

Gorgeous kitchen...love the island in Gerard Butler's kitchen!!

Unknown said...

Wow- I think I'd pick the Osbornes' if I had the choice. What a great round up.

Thanks for "stopping by" my place today.

Diana Mieczan said...

I simply adore Ellen DeGeneres' kitchen. Swoon! Kisses, my dear. xo

Anonymous said...

Will Smith, Cher and Gerry Butler's kitchens are the best!