Google

Search This Blog

Life is short, BUY THE BAGS




 I love, love, love bags so much.
I guess all women do.
We have so much things
to put on them
and a great looking bag
is an accessory we can't say no to.
Bags come in all shapes, colors, and sizes
and still we can't get enough of them
no matter where our civilization
will go through
there will always be bags
just like there will always be food.
To women like me a bag is an essential
part of our daily lives
and one is not enough,
who am I kidding,
women can never have enough
bags.











 via



 via





 




 via


















 etsy











3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, we all do :D Great choice!

http://fashionabejita.blogspot.com.es/

The Dainty Dolls House said...

I LOVE bags, this heart one is perfect!! And i agree with the first quote, that is the only B.S. I have time for too :)) xx

Splenderosa said...

You can say that again!
Wonderful post, loved it.
xx's