Google

Search This Blog

A Beautiful White Villa in Sweden



It is always been my wish
to have a white house of my own
somewhere so relaxing
and filled with girly decors
and accents
where I can hibernate for awhile
and enjoy a
world with little or no chaos
just silence and light and air
very much like this beautiful white villa
in Sweden.
When I saw this white villa
I was immediately smitten
and wish I could someday really
live in a home
so relaxing
and oh so white.
I so love the cabinetry
and simplicity
of the furniture
in this home
and that home office
is so beautiful
I could only wish for one such
space in my current home.
 












images: 79 ideas

3 comments:

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Adore those chairs in the first photo, those are wonderful. Happy Monday doll xx

sonia // daring coco said...

It is nice and bright. A little on the country side in terms of styling for my taste but hey, you give me this house I wouldn't complain! ;o)

SDMxx
www.daringcoco.com

Unknown said...

I just met your blog and is so pretty. I invite you to visit my blog and if you want follow me on blogger! Kisses :)

http://thebrunettesstyle.blogspot.com.es/127