Google

Search This Blog

Fresh, Bright, and Lively Home



This home looks so fresh, bright, and lively.
The pops of vivid colors
are exciting and fun
and looks  gorgeous in an
all white wall background and the
beautiful patterns on the carpets and rugs
make such a pleasing design
to complement the comfy white
couches.  I love the big glass walls
that let natural light in
and gives a lot of brightness in
this home.
I also heart the books that are
beautifully scattered in this home
and the animal designs
prints and artworks are
just so cool.
Oh and I also love that colorful
reading chair  with ottoman in the bedroom
the colors are so bright and it looks
so comfy a perfect
spot to read and put my feet up.
And I just love a home
with real and living plants inside
because of the freshness
they give.

















images: NE

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello from Spain: very cool.. Keep in touch.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I agree with you, It's really fresh. Fabulous!

xx

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Love all the colours, so beautiful xx

Beauty said...

These are very beautiful and inspiring spaces. I love the ethnic decor like the animal prints rug.

Vision By Mila said...

I really need more color in my office! That zebra popping up is funny!

Alba - Petit Sweet Couture said...

awesome!!!

xoxo
http://www.petitsweetcouture.com/