Google

Elegant Stockholm Apartment



 This elegant Stockholm Apartment
is so chic with its brilliant mix
of elements and styles
like a turn-of-the-century painting,
a colorful mid-20th-century rug,
 1950s stool,
 Vases by Scandinavian Modern ceramics 
masters and of course some
lovely flea market finds.
 I love the elegance of the
plaster walls painted in white,
the wooden dining table that looks like
a real work of art, 
that wonderful view and
wouldn't you love sheepskins for your chairs?














images: TMagazine

10 comments:

Dale Janee said...

What a gorgeous apt. and I love those chairs, you're so right, it would be definitely nice to have them. I love the inviting home post too.

Great post!

xo from San Francisco & Switzerland
-Dale
http://www.savvyspice.com

Francesca Romana Capizzi said...

the living room is Beyond gorgeous!!! I love it!

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Beautiful place x

Desirèe D'Aloia said...

beautiful!!!!!!!

http://thefashionprincessblog.blogspot.it

birdie to be said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I want to live here!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

LOVE the kitchen table!

Alicia Mackin said...

I know I love the Swedish less is more style.

Allie of Dressing Ken

Jessica Neumann said...

Fantastic place

Cultureandtrend Blog
CultureandTrend Facebook

Jessica Neumann said...

amazing place

Cultureandtrend Blog
CultureandTrend Facebook

Afina blog said...

I can only dream))
Love love love Thanks for sweet comments! Kisses!
http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/