Google

Search This Blog

Laid-Back Contemporary Home in Los Angeles



This beautiful
laid-back contemporary
home in Los Angeles
is owned by fashion designer
Jenni Kayne and her hubby 
Richard Ehrlich.
I love the reclaimed oak beams
that frames the glass walls
and  the salvaged-pine siding that lines 
the ceiling.
I love the kitchen
so spacious and sleek.
I think I love every space and corner
of this laid-back  home
and even its outdoors
look absolutely divine.


































source: AD

5 comments:

Rebecca and Lori said...

Wow, some gorgeous photos here! That birdhouse chandelier is crazy-amazing!
Lori

Borjana said...

Stunning,love!Have a relaxed Sunday!;-)
xx
B.
http://www.beeswonderland.com/

she.is.the.one said...

dream house :)

blog she.is.the.one

shop mignon mignon

Lilli said...

I wish I lived there, more I see contemporary decors more I love them:) Happy Sunday Ann! xo

livinglove said...

Very beautiful pics!!!

Kisses...Petra
http://petralivinglove.blogspot.de/