Google

Search This Blog

Beautiful Bohemian Home




I find this Bohemian Home
with a touch of Moroccan design style
very beautiful.
I love the use of bright colors
but creating a laid back and easy feel
ambiance.  I love those lovely details
you see everywhere
especially in those stained glasses
and tiles and arches.
I love the high ceilings,
tall windows,
gorgeous doors
and beautiful floors.
And how lovely is that deck
with a very beautiful swing?
Every space in this bohemian home
is fabulous.
 














source: skonahem

3 comments:

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Oooh I love it...just perfect for me!! So grand and relaxing too. Would move right in ;) xx

designchic said...

What a stunning house - love all of the tiles and the great bathroom chest!

DolceDreams said...

Gorgeous! That last fuschia room is to die for...
Have a great week,
Nathalie