Google

Search This Blog

A Relaxing Home with a View of the Sea



 This relaxing home is
a perfect getaway.
Each room has a picturesque
view of the sea.
And the house itself
is an idyllic place
in harmony with nature.
I just love the relaxed interiors
with lots of woods and
other natural materials used.
I love the floor to ceiling shutters
that allows so much light and air.
And look at that bathroom
with a touch of zen and
easy living feel.
And the lovely pool
with a charming hammock
that invites one to relax or take
a little nap before plunging into
the inviting waters of the pool.



 























source:casa-abril

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This photos are breathtaking, I love the serenity and ambiance of the view and location. This picture makes me want to go on a vacation asap!

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

Ok give me te keys to this house!!!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'

Optimistic Existentialist said...

What beautiful and tranquil photos!! I would love to be there.