Google

Search This Blog

A Lovely White House in Los Angeles




This is a very lovely white house
on the hills of Los Angeles.
I love the living room with a lovely fireplace
and comfy white couch with two chairs
with furs... how cozy is that?  And look at that 
exquisite coffee table on top of a beautiful
rug.  And I'm still just talking of one room in
this lovely white house.
And the kitchen looks so inviting
a place to gather when a pot is brewing
or when a dish is being cooked.  I just love how 
spacious this kitchen is
and the walls adds so much warmth
in this cooking space.
I love the lovely chandelier in the dining
room
and I love rustic tables like that.
The bedroom is so inviting
with its lovely glass walls
and ruffles bedsheets... and isn't that
tufted headboard a beauty too?
The outside deck
looks so comfy and relaxing
I can see myself lying in there for
hours sipping tea.
And for me all the flooring in this house
is perfect especially the white bricks.















 














 


source:Weranda

2 comments:

Dullsinea said...

Krásné obrázky!!! :)
Jinak u mě na blogu právě probíhá soutěž a já bych tě na ni ráda pozvala. Potěší mě, když se zúčastníš :)

Antonella C’est Moi said...

wow, it's fantastic!!!
LA MODE OUI C'EST MOI
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
TWITTER