Google

Search This Blog

Richard Shapiro's Lovely Mediterranean Villa




There are so many things I love about this Mediterranean villa,
I love the view, the perfect mix of old and new elements,
the Morrocan-style courtyard,
the flooring, the ceilings, the sleek kitchen, and the steel balustrade.
The amount and kind of antiques and artworks in this villa is 
amazing, of course one would not expect anything else
because the owner is Richard Shapiro an antique impressario.

Take a peek at this beautiful Mediterranean villa and tell me
what you love the most in here.













source: C Magazine

15 comments:

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

so beautiful!
Xo Megan

Sharon Lee Johnson said...

How stunning. I love those huge expanses of window and those views! I think I could force myself to spend a holiday here :) x Sharon

trishie said...

Absolutely divine. I love the view and courtyard a lot!!

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Just stunning...love that courtyard, have always wanted one of those..it's amazing. And the way they've decorated it, fits perfectly!! xx

A Life Un-Styled said...

What a beautiful staircase!

Sofi Moukidou said...

wow! so mazing pics!
wish i could have a home like these!

Anonymous said...

Oh, these are such beautiful spaces! Dream like!
Thank you so muc for popping in to see me.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Silvia Negretti said...

Amazing!!!!
Love especially the garden, so full of light and beautiful colors!
xxx
S


http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

Brenda Evans said...

very inspiring :)

thanks for ur comment, keep in touch!
BREEPLUSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

Unknown said...

Amazing interior designs, love the pictures!

Antonella Leone said...

fantastics design <3<3

Bea S. said...

So much inspiration... lovely pics!! :)


xxx
http://thefashionsky.blogspot.com.es

Miss Coco said...

I love your blog, thanks for comment
Gracias x el comment!!
Miss Coco
WWW.JUST-COCO.COM
GAFAS GRATIS PARA TODOS! SIN EXEPCIÓN!!!

Mlle W said...

This is pure perfection ♥
I'm going to bookmark this for inspiration for my future Mediteranean villa (I hope :D)

*MlleWanderlust *

monica said...

what a stunning villa - those floor to ceiling windows are to die for