Google

Search This Blog

A Perfect Summer House in Spain


   
Oh my, this summer house in Spain is perfect in my sight.  I love the pool area and the patio, what a place to relax and unwind during summer and with a spectacular view to boast too.  And the bedrooms, they are so fresh and comfy, who would want to get up early in bedrooms like that?  I love the blue shutters and windows I think the colors are divine in this perfect summer house in Spain.






















image source: inspiringinteriors

3 comments:

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

I could see myself living here. Gorgeous!!!!

Silvia Negretti said...

The perfect summer house!!!
These light blue details are so summery and chic!
xxx
S

http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

annechovie said...

Love this place, Ann! What a great find. xo