Google

Search This Blog

A 200 year old Stone Villa in Spain



I'm in a hurry right now but I am determined to share this wonderful villa with you.  It is a 200 year-old stone villa in Menorca, Spain and it is absolutely charming.  I love the use of natural materials indoors and outdoors and its rock pool looks really inviting especially on hot summer days.  Love the patios, the rocky cove that allows a spectacular view of the sea, and the massive lawn.  Enjoy!
























source: AKVillas

9 comments:

Fashionista said...

WOW! Love!

Teresa said...

My kind of place.
The right ammount of History thrown in with Modernity.

Love it. Looks so fresh and soothing just looking through the pictures...

Thank you for sharing,

Teresa

Anonymous said...

Oh, it looks so good! I wish i had such a beautiful beach house for holidays.

Designing Domesticity said...

Wow, what inspiration. Can you even imagine that home. lovely. thanks for sharing, liz

Claudia Lane said...

Truly gorgeous, I like this style a lot xx

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

Wow! Looks fantastic! I could definitely spend some time there!

Amber Lucas A Mused Blog said...

What a beautiful home!!

Amber
Ambersmouthwash

Inés said...

Oh, Ann...gorgeous place Menorca...and beautiful pictures! perfect beach retreat, rustic and also charming...
Following you, dear!

Big hugs!
Inés

SimplyClassyMe.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

that place looks amazing! I'm in love with the kitchen stonework.