Google

Search This Blog

Somewhere Quiet, Nature-filled, and Luxuriously Stylish



Somewhere in Africa are lovely lodges that are luxuriously quiet, nature-filled, and stylishly designed. Singita, which means ‘place of miracles’ is famously known as the world’s best when it comes to providing its guests the most excellent safari experience in Africa. And their lodges are also something to rave about, they are all stylishly and uniquely designed incorporating the scenic natural surroundings and wildlife of Africa. Singita has five lodges in South Africa, two in Singita Sabi Sand and three in Singita Kruger National Park, three lodges in Singita Grumeti Reserves in Tanzania, and one lodge in Singita Pamushana in Zimbabwe, all of which are really amazingly designed and filled with antiques and exceptional decors, modern luxuries, private decks, and picturesque views.


Singita Sabi Sand in South Africa
Ebony Lodge






Boulders Lodge








Castleton Camp







Singita Kruger National Park in South Africa

Lebombo Lodge






Sweni Lodge






Photos: Singita

8 comments:

Small House said...

Wow, BEAUTIFUL! Nothing like the Comfort Inn's I'm used to staying at.

I can't even imagine being so lucky to be able to be at any of these places. Wouldn't it be great though?

Maggie May said...

makes me feel more relaxed just looking...

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Oh Heavens!!! I want to go there. And stay there.


Now.

A Seaside House said...

Hi!
Looks beautiful there!!Thanks for nice comment at my blog:) I find you`re blog very inspirational too

purple area said...

So many great places to visit, thanks for sharing!

Shay said...

Ohh if I went there, I probably wouldn't come back!!! ahhh...heavenly!

Wally said...

I don´t know what tosay, but WOW!!!

Sam said...

Gosh! I found it really diffuclt to choose the one I liked most - they are all so nice! Maybe the one with the fairy lights around the pool.