Google

Search This Blog

Spectacular Garden Images


Helen Fickling is an international photographer with extensive commercial experience in shooting contemporary landscape, garden design, interiors, and lifestyle. Her garden photo shoots are so stunning, a perfect montage of colors, light, and texture. They are so lively, and bright. Her works are a real celebration of nature and life. Below are some of her spectacular garden images that delight me whenever I take a look at them and hopefully will have the same effect on you.











































photos:HelenFickling

3 comments:

Trish said...

Beautiful!!

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

SOO Gorgeous! Stop me in my tracks gorgeous!


....I think I need to go weed...for a month or three.

Missy Wertz said...

~Sigh~ Take off your shoes and just relax....

Thanks for stopping by my blog. :-)