Google

Search This Blog

Lovely Unique Pieces of Furniture


I am not supposed to do anything today as I was advised to take a rest. But as I was surfing the net I found these lovely unique pieces of furniture. And here I am, sharing them with you already. I love their colors, shapes, and playful designs. I thought I would just take a rest for a while in using too many words and just show them to you. I found these lovely pieces of furniture from Dust Furniture, a collection of studio furniture from craft artist Vincent Thomas Leman. All of Dust’s furniture is skillfully handcrafted by Vincent and Jessie Leman in their studio in Valparaiso, Indiana.

These fun and lively furniture that are stretched, curved, and stacked will make a lovely addition to any modern, contemporary, eclectic, and even traditional home. It is just up to you where to put it in your home, but wherever you put these nice pieces of furniture, that space would definitely be more lively and charming.







14 comments:

Cheri (aka "The Mom Lady") said...

They look like Disney has morfed them and they are going to break into a song any moment! I really like them - totally different from anything I've seen before!

Thanks for stopping by my blog - it's always great to meet other bloggers!

la la Lovely said...

Very Alice in Wonderlandish.... fun fun fun!

heidi said...

Very Tim Burton! Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog!

Trixi said...

Thanks for coming by and visiting my blog. I love this place and all of the pictures you share. The furniture is just too cute.

Jess said...

How fun! I agree with the Disney/Alice comments - what a trip!

Neutral Dwelling said...

I think everyone who looks at this has the same thought- because I too though "Alice in Wonderland" :)

Hope you are resting well!

Leanne said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog. This furniture reminds me of a Dr. Seuss story!

Anonymous said...

I love how much movement these pieces embody. They look like they are about to walk away!

Anonymous said...

Ok, now that is just too cool! I love the creativeness of these pieces.

Thanks so much for the comment about our kitchen on our blog.

Country French Antiques said...

What a great blog you have!
Lot of eye candy and inspiration here.
I have added you to my blogroll :)
Have a great day!

Mrs.French said...

whimsical perfection!

Kandas | GratitudeGeek said...

I love Dust Furniture's "out of the box designs." They are unique.

You have a lovely website. I LOVE the mom twist on home decor. You CAN have kids and a nice home, too!

Anonymous said...

Problem with this is one would have to live with this furniture! Cool for a day or so but then would get on your nerves.

Rely said...

Oh!!!! WOw....they seem furnitures of the comics...I like it!!!