Google

Search This Blog

A relaxing and inviting Beach House


This Montauk Beach House in Long Island New York is aesthetically designed by Ghislaine Viñas Interior Design. I am a great admirer of the works of talented designer Ghislaine Viñas because her projects are always lively but not flamboyant, relaxing but not dull, and they always make a statement of comfort and style. This Beach House is very relaxing and inviting. Each room and space has its own character and charm that will make its occupants feel the tranquil mood of a pleasant vacation. The very creative mix of colors makes the rooms come alive yet does not take out the laidback and peaceful ambience of the Beach House. The red and white dining room with its impressive white chandelier is cheerful and elegant at the same time. Family and friends will surely have a hefty happy appetite in this dining room as red is known to stimulate a desire for food. The green and purple bedrooms would serve as idyllic sanctuaries to their dwellers. And I just adore the spacious and immaculate white kitchen with lots of storage and air. The generous use of whites in this beach house carefully combined with other vibrant colors just picks up one’s mood. Plus the meticulous addition of exceptional home decors and accessories that will perfectly fit in every space makes this Beach House a very relaxing and inviting place for family gatherings and vacation.



















12 comments:

Erin {House of Turquoise} said...

I think if I were to have a beach house it would look EXACTLY like this! Marvelous!! I'm so in love!

beauty comma said...

Great colours! Very varied=)

Courtney said...

gorgeous inspiration pics! and thanks for stopping by Nesting Instincts!

Empty Nest Full Life said...

Thanks for the comment. Even a non cook can make this recipe. I will have to send my daughter to your site. They are doing a major remodel and there are some great inspiration photos. Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Wow I love all the colors! I am doing my bathroom pink similar to what is shown here. I love color :>

Cheryl Patterson said...

Fabulous home decor and great inspiration! Thanks for sharing.

Katie @ Heart Gone Walking said...

Ugh, I'm coveting that kitchen. Very cool blog!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos which bring out the fantastic colors.

karey m. said...

had to kirtsy this!

www.kirtsy.com

Anonymous said...

This beach house is amazing. The rooms are each so individual but flow together so nicely.

Thanks for visiting my blog! You're now on my Google reader :)

Courtney said...

Oh I LOVE that beach image wall....and that sconce in the bathroom! Great color and pictures.

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

I want to live there!